Powered By Blogger

Oct 1, 2014

Speechless


»« Speechless »«


What I wouldn't do
For just one moment with you
No mountain too high
Would explain just why
No valley too vast
Still, I'd get there fast
I'd swim an ocean to be near
So I can say I held my dear
O' to touch that silken skin
Floods a desire deep within
To stand before you and glance
And feel so blessed for another chance
A true honor it would be
Having you again next to me
Just what could one say??
A single thought brightens my day
Igniting a blazing, roaring fire
That magnifies my desire
Anticipation so very divine
Thankful that you are mine
Once again it will be so
And your direction I will go
Words cannot explain
Vanishing are feelings of disdain
Leaping outta my skin
Lost for words....
Leaving me….speechless


© Tim Hoffman

No comments: