Powered By Blogger

May 26, 2018

«» My Forever «»

                                                                                  

Forever,
I want your beauty in my sight
Forever,
I shall hold you tight
Nothing I could ever say,
Can reveal how I feel today
My feelings,
Magnified twice as much,
Conveying my love,
My heart and such
You are my loving Goddess to the core,
And I want and need you even more
Such a blessed gift of true love,
Granted by God and Angels above
                                                                                                                                        
In my heart you have placed,
Something that cannot be erased
More than any words do you mean,
May my actions show it pristine
With an inner beauty so pure,
That will always be my lure
Forever,
I want your beauty in my sight
Forever,
I shall to hold you tight
I love you - you are my all,
You keep me standing tall
                                            
For you I will eternally care
Any pain you have,
I will bear
Beside you is where I belong,
Laced hand and hand all lifelong
Next to you for all time,
May our lives be sublime
United as one together
You are truly my forever

                     
© Tim Hoffman
© Poetry and quotes from my Heart
https://poetryandquotesfrommyheart.blogspot.com
All Rights Reserved


No comments: