Powered By Blogger

Oct 19, 2013

Twist of Fate



«*» Twist of Fate «*»

Walls build, intentfully towering high,
With heavy heart, I release a sigh.
Loneliness and darkness fills,
Light in my heart, wistfully spills.

It seems the good suffers most,
Whilst the wicked proudly boast.
Not all men are the same,
The good, deserve no blame.

It takes strength to find power inside,
It takes even more to finally decide,
To let your heart be your guide.
Knowing in that, you can confide.

Life though deals its twist of fate,
Putting my heart in a solemn state.
For a piece of it is lifeless and weak,
In my eyes, you can see it speak.

In my heart, I can somewhat hear,
That an end is inevitably near.
Then I can give life its twist of fate,
And free my heart from its weight.

© Tim Mabry




No comments: