Powered By Blogger

Sep 1, 2013

«» My Forever «»


Forever I need your beauty in my sight
Forever I want to hold you tight
Nothing I could ever say
Can reveal how I feel today
A feeling magnified twice as much
Conveying my love, my heart and such
You are my loving Goddess to the core
And now I want and need you even more
Such a beautiful gift of true love
Given by God and Angels above

In my heart you have placed
Something that cannot be erased
And with everything that you mean
In my heart where it's utterly pristine
With your inner beauty so pure
That has certainly been my lure
Forever I need your beauty in my sight
Forever I want to hold you tight
I love you - you are my all
You keep me standing tall

For you I will eternally care
Any pain you have, I will bare
Beside you is where I belong
Laced hand and hand all lifelong
Walking with you for all time
My love I give to you sublime
United as one together
You are truly my forever


© Tim Mabry

No comments: