Powered By Blogger

Sep 23, 2014

Without You


»«Without You »«


Endless, sweet and long endless hours,
Where I succumbed to your powers,
When we walked side by side in the eaves,
With an Earthly melody of crushing leaves.

Lying back, I drift off into trance,
Envisioning you in an endless glance,
I picture that lovely, beautiful face,
Where my hands would softly trace.

The skies aren’t really so blue,
Because now I’m without you.
I silently gaze into the night sky,
And see my memories pass me by.

A void has returned in my heart,
Where once you had been a part.
Because now I’m without you,
Without seeing your beauty true.

I try to convince my self it will be okay,
As I kneel down and begin to pray.
There are no joys without sorrow,
Only hopes for a better tomorrow.


 © Tim Hoffman


No comments: